Phone: + 40 741 721 905
We and this website comply with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into affect from May 2018.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system upon their first visit.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors, for a better understanding of how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computers hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
We may process data about the use of our web site (your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use). We use Google Analytics for statistics about our site usage with the purpose of improving website performance and give you a good user experience . The legal basis for this processing of data is consent from you when clicking first page cookie alert from the top of the page.
Users / visitors contacting us through this website need to provide consent of their personal details usage. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until the time it is no longer required or has no use.
Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above.
Any time a user wants to rectify or remove his personal details from this web site database, he will need to respect the rectify and delete flow described bellow
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users / visitors can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages (unsubscribe button or link). The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
Our EMS (email marketing service) provider is Mailchimp .
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conducts themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
We process your personal data in different ways, according with the situation when is necessary using personal information:
1. When you are subscribing at our newsletter, we store your name and your e-mail address in Mailchimp databases, for sending you commercial newsletters and news about our products. Anytime you want, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter clicking unsubscribe button situated in the footer of every e-mail received from our website (Account data).
2. When you register in our web site , we store your name and e-mail address (Account Data), together with any other commercial requested details (addresses, orders, invoices etc.)
3. When you are shopping in our web site, we store, for billing and shipping purposes, your first name, your last name, your company name if it‘s necessary, your billing address, (street, nr., city or town, county or region, your phone number, postal/ZIP code and your country ). If shipping address is different from billing address , we store information about this address in the same format (first and last name , street , number, city or town, county ,phone number , postal/ZIP code , country).(Profile data)
You can request anytime you want all your personal data stored in our website by clicking "REQUEST PERSONAL DATA" button from the left side menu situated on the footer of any page. You will be redirect to the page "Request Personal Data".
1. If you are logged in, you can click the button "Download my data". After this, you will receive an email from us with two links for download all your personal details in .xml or .json format.
2. If you are not logged (guest / visitor) you have to submit your email address for receiving all the details. After this, you will receive an email from us with two links for download all your personal details in .xml or .json format.
You can change anytime you want your personal information.
1. If you are logged in, you can rectify your personal information from “My account” (Account data) section of our web site. There are 2 possibilities available for you:
- by clicking on "Account details" and "Addresses" menus you can change in real-time your account details
- by clicking "Rectify Account Information" menu and sending us a request with all the details you want to rectify. After this you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your changes.
2. If you are not logged in you can change all stored personal information by clicking "Rectify Account Information" menu from the footer of any page and sending us a request with all the details you want to rectify. After this you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your changes.
You can delete anytime you want your personal information.
1. If you are logged in, you can delete your account and all stored personal information from “My account” (Account data) section of our web site by clicking on "DELETE PERSONAL DATA" menu.
2. If you are not logged in you can delete all stored personal information by clicking "DELETE PERSONAL DATA" menu from the footer of any page and sending us your request. After this you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your account deletion.
We don’t store in any circumstances, your credit or debit card credentials. The debit or credit card credentials are processed and send directly from the payment gateways, encrypted, via SSL connection .
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?
By disagreeing you will no longer have access to our site and will be logged out.